Friday, September 3, 2010

yosemite day one

Ok so I am slightly technically challenged, but you can adjust I'm sure, but after a gazillion tries to get the photos right well this is where I'm at. Enjoy and I hope you don't get a neck cramp while seeing Gods Amazing creation




SO this summer I was privileged to travel with my amazing friends to Yosemite. We left Saturday morning and traveled North through Bakersfield and Fresno until we arrived in an absolutely amazing place.

So you drive along the road and go through this tunnel and this is the view. Pretty darn spectacular! You can see Half Dome in the distance I was way excited to think that in less than 24 hours I would be climbing it. However it is overwhelming to think how massive those rocks are in comparison to me, and that the creator of them totally knows me
The ladies of the trip! Thank you O'Roarks for allowing Tiffany and I to tag along on your family Vaca!

Leilani found a nice place to sit and read while we waited for the gift store/mini museum to reopen. I could totally be a park ranger and teach little Jr. Rangers!


My amazing friends who take me with them on very cool vacations!




As we were driving out of the park to get some rest before the big day. It doesn't get much prettier than that. What a fantastic first day, I could have gone home totally happy with just those views. However there was a Very Large rock to climb the next morning........



1 comment:

The Paulsens said...

I'm excited to see more! Yosemite came in as #2 this year in our plans because of flight prices, but we'll get there some time!