Monday, July 12, 2010

need to learn how to sew!

My sister is planning this huge 40 birthday party, so we decided to go downtown to buy fabric to make decorations and cover tables. Can I just say that I totally need to learn how to sew. So many crazy fabrics. Oh the chair cushions I could make, comforter covers, curtains, pillows..... man I totally want to work for TLC and those home shows just to be able to shop downtown. love the craziness!!!! tomorrow I am totally going to the flower mart!!! (oh we totally bought bright pink sparkly fabric, eat your heart out Leilani)

As for the workouts...
Sunday- Ran from western to crenshaw via palos verdes drive north-slight consistant incline about 4ish miles I think

Monday-totally loved this workout!!
first warm up
then, 8x50M 4= freestyle using only right arm 25m then left only 25M
4=backstroke regular
Ok then the fun part!!!!
100M as fast as you can trying interval was 2min.
300M freestyle med pace interval 7min
100M backstroke-YUK but was the rest portion of this set
Repeat 3 times (if your fast you get to do it 5 glad Im not fast:))

so that equals about a mile of swimming med to fast which felt so good to complete. Esp because I was able to do the 100s faster than I imagined I could!!!! woo hoo perhaps I will swim pier to pier under an hour this year!!!!!

No comments: