Monday, March 2, 2009

Copper update, probably the last.

Tonight when I came home from class coppers neck was bloody. It seems his collar has rubbed his growing mass even though it was on the largest possible hole. So Micah had taken it off. His mouth is being effected and hanging down. He looks at me with the same loving understanding eyes and is more awake than he has been recently but he looks so uncomfortable, yet he doesn't cry or whine just lays near and wags his tail. So tomorrow morning I will call the vet to see if/when he can see copper to possibly make him more comfortable. I am praying I leave the vet with copper tomorrow, however reality may not be this. Im not sure what this will be like or what I am going to do without him. So pray as I go and face the unknown. Although this should be the prayer everyday b/c really that is reality it is all unknown and all my thoughts and dreams I hold for me life need to be prefaced with "if God wills" and oh how different God's will and my will seem to be these last two years. But I am trusting or at least trying to that His will holds things that are better than I can imagine. At the moment that is hard to believe. Pray for me.

3 comments:

leililan said...

i love you, amy.... but GOd loves you even more!!!

we're all here for you...

1danblu said...

I'm sorry.
I love you.
I'll pray.

Grace B. said...

Amy, I love you so much. I'm so sorry. I am praying and several of the believers here are lifting you up as well.