Thursday, August 20, 2009

Trip Update

Ok this will be brief as I am being charged by the minute to type so here is my trip so far
Mon-Flight long, but muscle relaxer and a row to myself I amazingly slept most of it no food so starving when I got off!!
Wed- found food (as Mon-wed all one day really) then we took a boat to Davenport hiked around north head and Mt. Victoria beautiful, WW2 history stuff ate John Dorry fish
Thurs. -Boat to different island for worlds best beach- rained tons!!! wine tasting- will have great story later! interesting locals at dinner
Fri-RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, so we went to the west coast and hiked in the rainforest to the top of the falls some more beaches Pihu a surfing legend beach but really wet pictures are hillarious
SAt museum, best chocolate shop ever, ate lamb, saw Dralion!
Sun-boat to dormant volcano, hiked in the RAIN surprise we were wet but views were amazing
Mon- flew to Sydney, walked around botanical gardens, darling harbor (best lunch here at a brewry) worst dinner ever!
Tues- road subway system(funny stories to come)hiked the Blue Mountians, no rain!! beautiful waterfalls and rainforest
Wed-Boat to Manly beach-beautiful and sunny!! then tea at the opera house so much fun!!! girls I wish you were here!! then fancy dinner at this premire res. but I didn't like the food-shocker!
Thurs-zoo-lots o baby animals supper cute, then the bridge climb. Yes all the way to the top! amazing views but cant take camera due to safety will try to get more photos today!
Fri-trying to do laundry but not so successful yet so maybe blow drying my handwashed undies tonight!! not sure what today holds thinking city pictures and maybe a trip to manly beach agian it the most beautiful day today!

I am having fun, pray for safety as from today on I am on my own! I will have tons of stories and pics for you when I see you in 12 days! I am off to Melborne tomorrow pray I can contact the girl I am staying with before I leave!

2 comments:

leililan said...

are your scarfs keeping you warm??

aj said...

sounds fun... will be praying
love you.. and come back.. you're sounding like you're having too much fun