Tuesday, October 27, 2009

prayer request

some of you know what a crazy place my school is at the moment. We are up to be taken over by whoever (public or private agency) writes the best plan for how to improve our school. It has created a very tense work environment (more than it already was). So my first request is that you pray for my sanity and my witness at work in the negative environment. My second request is for next year. We wont know until Feb. what is going to happen with the school but if a different group takes over I need a new job. There are a few things I need wisdom in determining, 1st what to teach- I have 3 teaching credentials (which really only makes my life more difficult) as I can teach special education at any grade level or I can teach science at the Jr. High or High school level, the 3rd credential opens up administrative jobs, which are not open at the moment. 2nd is where, do I switch districts or countries, the idea of teaching abroad in the mission field has come up several times in the last 2 years, but a lot of things have to be done to make that happen (house and dogs) so pray I don't rush into things and it is a God guided decision and not an emotional one.

2 comments:

leililan said...

you go, we'll move in. bye, bye micah. hello rubi.

The Paulsens said...

I'm praying about this right now! Keep us posted.