Saturday, November 21, 2009

I want to bake

ok, I am in a baking mood. I like the holidays just because it gives me an excuse to bake. on my list of things to try are traditional apple pie, dutch apple pie, pumpkin pie, chocolate tart, peanut butter fudge, layered pumpkin bread, apple crisp, amy's yummy frozen stars,and the usual cookies. some of these i have made before others are new, some just different recipes. the problem is I have papers to write and a house to clean and thanksgiving is still to far away to start any of these. what a dilemma. does anyone want to clean my house and write a paper or two, I will pay you in baked goods!

2 comments:

aj said...

so i'll clean house if i get a tray of peanut butter/fudge goodness... yesssss i will clean like there is no tomorrow..

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! i had to roll myself into the house! i ate too much of your baked goodness. thanks for making it though. it was amazing!