Friday, October 17, 2008

prayer request

Copper in his usuall way has killed a few critters this past week. He had a lump on his throat that I thought was probably from one of his wrestling matches. So today I took him to the vet b/c the lump was bigger. Well the vet said that his lymphnodes were all inflamed and he had a fever. So the vet took some samples. The early diagnosis is two posibilities, one an infection and two cancer. So pray that it is just an infection and the antibiotics work. I don't want to even think about option 2, except I did and tears fell and my stomach was in knots. Pray for my dog, I know that sounds lame, but he is my kid and Im not sure right now I can handle any more than what I already am dealing with. So copper and I both have fevers and only one is on antibiotics so I guess pray for me too. I cant get to the Dr until monday afternoon. Hopefully I will be better by then.

No comments: