Tuesday, October 14, 2008

true results

well i looked today at how I actually did in my triathalon. since i have never done one before I really had no idea of what my time should be or how hard to push myself and still have enough energy to last the entire race. I think I did alright. My overall time was 1:24:31 which is not bad. place wise I was in the middle of the field 514 out of 1000. my swim time-12:44 t1-4:08 bike-39:55 t2-2:05 run-25:38 so i know where I need to improve! I need speed training and a beter transition from the swim to the bike although I think I was simply frozen. But now I have a goal for the next one!! and yes there will be a next one!! if anyone wants to join the craziness let me know!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I prayed for you all morning on the airplane. I'm glad you did well! Congrats on finishing :)