Tuesday, September 9, 2008

GRRRRRRR!!

Argh.... well I am now attending the Beach, however now both my classes are going to be held off campus. I guess this is good, as I will not have to walk a mile to get to class or drive around looking for parking, however for once I tried to plan ahead and bought a parking pass, now I don't need it and probably cant sell it back so if you need the pass I have it. I think I am getting to old for this school thing. perhaps this off campus thing will be easier on my currently fragile emotional state. Go Beach. I think it is easier to say from a distance!

4 comments:

leililan said...

find out if you can return it... in fact, i think i'll call from work tomorrow and find out for you....

what are friends for?!?

Unknown said...

Go Beach...of campus!! Yeah! Sorry about the parking pass. I'd let leilani take care of it... Hey she's offering--take her up! :)

leililan said...

go return your parking permit!! you'll get 75% back.. and you'll be out $30, but that's better than$123! heck, i'll give you the 30 bucks to make up the difference.. wait, i can't. my job doesn't pay enough and i have to save...

elisabeth will give you the $30 make up the difference!

Unknown said...

Wait! I haven't gotten a pay check since JUNE!!! Come on! I'll pay $10, you pay $10 and Astrid pays $10 and we're all good to go.