Wednesday, September 17, 2008

what to do?

Today was an odd day. I was sick most of the night and most of today, but thankfully I had a training to go to so I did not have to worry about the kids (except that they called me at the meeting to tell me that my sub didn't show) anyways the wierd part of the day was when I called my older brother. I always like talking to him. He told me that my brother was sentenced to two years in state prison. When you take his time served already and the math formula they use to calculate the time they acctually serve it will be about 15 months before he is free. My dad was really upset when he talked with my brother so I called him and he wasn't happy but not as bad as my brother described, however he told me Joel will only be at men's central between 1-2 weeks then he will be moved so if I want to see him I should go. I wasn't sure what to tell him or myself. Do I go? If I go what do I say? I don't want to go with my dad, but Im not sure I really want to go by myself. what to do? And as much as I am trying to not live my life with "what would Mike do?" as my way to answer questions, I usuallycome up with a good answer when I do that, but tonight Im not sure what he would tell me. Probably to go and share Christ's love, but how is that done through plexie glass, when Joel always says the same things every time. So pray I will know what to do and what to say if I go and do I go solo or not? i guess thats alot of questions. God is in control!

1 comment:

Grace B. said...

Praying for you! I love you Amy!