Monday, September 22, 2008

this weekends workouts

Well my triathalon is just a couple weeks away, which is really really soon. So I am going to blog my workouts to increase the accountability cause last week I was lazy!! So Saturday I had a gym workout- mile warm up, pre workout stetchy things, two lengths of the racketball courts doing lunges w/menicine ball 1 length twist, one length lifting it overhead, briges on the ball, 20 crunches on the ball, alternate glute/arm raises on the ball, lat pull downs X20 reps at 60lbs, repeat these 2X then I did lunges with 8lb weights doing an overhead press with each arm 5 on each leg, 20 modified pull ups repeat this twice. Sunday I only ran 2 miles. Monday- morning swim- warm up(this is when I pray for all of you a lap for each) then 4X 300M, 6X 50M-IM order(total of 24 50s) then at night a gym workout- mile warm up, pre workout stretchy things, 20 bridges on the ball, 20 crunches, 12 pushups, 12 lat pull downs repeat this set twice. Then 10 lunges each leg w/10lb weight to do overhead presses, stretch, repeat. Then I did chest press machine 12X twice. then run 2min flat then 1 min at 5% incline for 15 minutes, then cool down. So for all you athletes there is my little workouts. It will hopefully increase as the week progresses. Lets just hope I find time to learn how to ride my bike!!

No comments: