Tuesday, June 22, 2010

the eye report

so this morning I went to the eye doctor, who was very nice and after he looked into my eyes with like three different lights then dialated them and looked agian with the bright lights, my eyes are fine. He thinks it was a migrane in my eye- the constricted capilaries (those are what cause migraines) may have been around the nerve that controls the dialation or something like that. He said it was fine as long as it doesn't happen too frequently and does not last more than a couple of hours. I am still awaiting the MRI to be approved so we can see if my brain is normal or at least appears to be normal.

Training today consisted of an early chilly swim- so early and cold i dont remember all that I did, however here's what I do remember- warmup 15 minutes swimming, then a whole lot of kicking (i think i am going to invest in fins, I try to keep up but when everyone else has fins and I dont I feel really really really slow) then we did this workout which I enjoyed
200M IM (remember IM is swimming all the different strokes) so 50 butterfly, 50 back, 50 breast, 50 free
100M freestyle
2X50 butterfly- we repeated this 4 times so everything remained the same except the last 2 50 you changed the stroke based on IM order.

It took until 6:25 for me to finish but it felt great!

Then tonight a 6mile jog, I walked some so I could take in the beautiful sunset, then just out of laziness I walked up the hill, but still pretty good work out
Plus today I acctually did not cheat on the diet! The carb nazi is back!

Today was a good day too becuase I spent it with my mom, talked with Whit n Judy, my godmother (pray for her she may have cancer) and the O'Roarks called too! what a great day! Tomorrow will be great b/c I am going to go to water aerobics with Leilani:) yea fitness!!

No comments: