Thursday, June 24, 2010

feeling good!

ok so yesterday was day two of staying on the diet and it feels great! No cheating and I drank extra water:) as for the training on Wed the pool is closed so no morning swim which was great to sleep in (well I was up fed the dogs and then went back to sleep) but Wed I have started to go to water aerobics with little lady Leilani, so fun. So an hour of shoulder work I felt like was great. I followed this with 1/2 hour of casual lap swimming with Mr. CS who has one speed which is darn fast. My brother says thats the sign of a true sprinter. (that is definately not me) I mainly did breast stroke as my arms were TIRED.
Then this morning, I loved the workout!!! so here it is it was inspired by Pier to Pier (the swim I do every year)
6X50M sprinting the first 1/2 of each odd lap
2X50M high knees (running high knees for the first part and last part of each lap free style in middle)
1X200M over kick (kill me now-its the most difficult thing for me to do so I know I got a good workout)
5X100 breathing every 5th stroke
5X100 regular
5X100 breathing every 5th stroke
5X100 regular
5X100 breathing every 5th stroke
2X50M high knees
1X200M over kick

Great morning! Now to finish laundry, vaccum, and pack for the weekend. This followed by apt at the DMV to replace my DL which I have been without since the end of may, then hopefully beach time:) I am getting so much more accomplished without going to work!!

Oh my MRI is Tuesday morning at 7:30am so I will see the doctor agian a couple of days after that to see what my brain looks like!

1 comment:

alinia said...

that's so cool man...........

i'am indonesian's