Monday, June 21, 2010

I'm back at it- Yippy!!

Ok, after laying on the rolling table, an intense massage and an adjustment at the chiropractor my back is feeling better. I was able to lift tables and chairs alright for Saturdays big wedding. Then Sunday was back on the road, running that is. Armando and I ran our usuall Sunday 4 mile course I was not speedy, but it felt great to run. Today back in the pool- so here it goes
warm up - 600M
main set I was there for-
600M pull (you are supposed to have a foam thinging that makes your legs float so you don't have to kick, I however dont have this so I just swim with less kick) breathing every 3rd stroke for 50M then every 5th stroke for 50M- agian I cannot do this for that length of time but I tried.
then....
4X 200- 50M right arm only, 50M left arm only, then 100 swim- agian I looked like I was drowning but did my best

400M just like the previous 600M followed by 2x 200 just like before

Then I had to get out due to my last day of work:)- however because I had some wierd diolated eye thing I spent the entire day at the doctors office and have to go tomorrow to turn in my keys. I will keep you posted on my nuerological state- eye doctor in the morning MRI sometime this week once insurance approves it. yea for being me!!

1 comment:

CS said...

well yesterday i managed about 800 yds in 30 min and I almost died. Swimming in a 38 yard pool is weird. Hopefully in a few weeks I will work up closer to your level. Hope you get your neuro issues sorted out, fix that eye and those headaches!