Thursday, June 17, 2010

my body hates me

ok so last night while watching a really good yet odd movie with some fantasic company my back started to spasm. by the time i got into bed i could hardly move and to touch it was so painful tears welled up. So I turned the heating pad on took vitamins and tylenol and prayed i would sleep, set the alarm for 4:30am in hopes it would be some fluke and be gone, however when I went to get out of bed the stabbing shooting pain was still there, so dogs went out and i layed in bed a bit longer. so no workout today. Not sure what i did, I think I did something during the crazy game of nationball with my students yesterday it was either that or the stress that work was yesterday in any case being on alieve all day today has helped some and I am hopeful that tomorow at 4;30am i will be moving freely agian. it was nice to see that my students really do care as they knew something was wrong and kept wanting to give me hugs that while made with great intentions killed me! gotta love em.

No comments: