Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Copper Update

Copper has lived passed the expected 2 months the vet gave him. However Monday the lumps on his neck returned. I called the vet and he said it was normal and if they get bigger to call. Just pray that I would be able to handle whatever and whenever this cancer starts affecting him more. So far he just sleeps more and his mouth sometimes has a wierd twitch. He also drinks a ton of water which means an occasional accident in the house. I am so grateful he is still here and am trying to enjoy his company while it lasts. If you would like to go with me on a walk let me know!!!

2 comments:

aj said...

always down for a walk with my brother boots

The Paulsens said...

I AM AN IDIOT!! I did not know you had a blog! I have a cousin Amy and a friend from Wichita Amy, so when I got comments a couple of times I thought it was them - I knew they had blogs! DUH LINDS!! Anyway, I'll check on you every few days now. :) Love ya